Samsung Repair and screen replacement Nairobi
Still looking for a place providing excellent quality, friendly, reliable and professional Samsung Screen Replacement Nairobi and Samsung repair? Look no further, Smartcelltech is here to help! We can repair all phone issues within 60 minutes and all our Samsung repair service is done in our own service center. 90% of the Samsung repair you need can be done on the spot. Also, all Samsung repair costs in our shop are inclusive of labor repair fee. Generally, we can complete the Samsung repair within 60 minutes.
Some common issues for phone repair include screen / LCD replacement, battery replacement and so on. All Samsung phone repair costs in our shop are relatively cheaper compared to other Samsung service centers.
How much does the samsung repair cost?
Our repair cost for the replacement is considerably cheaper than any other Samsung service center hence it is wise to choose us for your repairs. And the labor fee is already included in the prices quoted before proceeding on with the repair. The repair cost all depends on the type of Samsung repair services you need. We still offer the best Samsung Screen Replacement Nairobi
Samsung Screen Replacement
- Screen replacement is a common and frustrating problem. Many of us end up with a cracked screen after dropping it, causing a faulty display.
- How much does it cost to fix Samsung screen? It all depends on the model of your phone. Sometimes if the display is not working and you need a LCD replacement, the pricing will be slightly higher.
- Replacing a cracked screen is possible only if the Samsung phone’s touch responsiveness is still functional and the display or LCD DOES NOT have lines or marks. If the Samsung phone screen touch is unresponsive, you may need to replace both the cracked screen and LCD instead of only the cracked screen.
Samsung Back Glass Replacement
- The back glass parts our Samsung service center uses has a longer lifespan and is considerably cheaper .
- The Samsung back glass replacement is for those Samsung phones whose back glass has a noticeable crack.
- Make sure the Samsung screen display or LCD DOES NOT have any lines or black marks and the phone powers on and charges normally.
- If the phone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is also faulty.
Samsung Battery Replacement
- Our Samsung service center also uses battery replacement that is A grade and equivalent to the original. The Samsung battery repair cost in our shop is cheap which completes within 30 minutes.
- It is normal if your Samsung battery life does not last long after a period of time due to deteriorating.
- The number of charges on your device has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year).
- If the Samsung phone cannot power on or battery percentage does not increase despite showing that it is charging. You may need a charging port replacement.
Samsung Charging Port Replacement
- Charging port replacement is a simple process which completes within 30 minutes. This phone repair cost in our service center is also cheaper.
- If your phone cannot be charged, there’s no charging icon when plugged in or only starts charging at a certain angle, then this replacement is for you.
- Sometimes the microphone of the device is not working due to malfunction on the charging port because the charging port board includes the microphone as well.
- Make sure you tested that your Samsung doesn’t charge even with a working cable and it was working and fully powered prior to this.
- If the device heats up despite being idle, the issue may lie with a faulty battery. Be on the lookout for a bloated battery in this case and get the battery replaced ASAP.
Samsung Camera Replacement
- Our Samsung camera replacements ( lens, front and rear ) are Grade A which is equivalent to the original.
- This Samsung phone repair is for you if your camera has a broken lens, there are blurry spots on the picture you took using either the back or front camera and there are cracks on the lens.
- There are times the camera app freezes after you snap a photo. This issue is mostly related to the motherboard instead of the camera. Sometimes this issue is also related to water damage done on the phone.
Samsung Motherboard Repair
- Samsung Motherboard repair is very challenging and hard to fix properly because most repair service centers in Kenya do not have the skill to fix it. Their cost for the repair is much more expensive as well. Our technicians are experts in the field and we can solve most common motherboard hardware problems including:
Audio IC, Power IC, U2 IC, Touch IC, Touch disease repair, shorted motherboard, hard disk, NAND IC and charging issues.
- Depending on which parts require repair, your chances of data recovery will be the highest Smartcelltech. Our skilled technicians will ensure that your data is intact as much as possible.
- Do note that: Motherboard Replacement will 100% cause data loss, while Motherboard Repair may not. As far as possible, vouch for repairing instead of a replacement to secure your phone’s data.
- The quoted price is for Motherboard Repair only. Samsung motherboard replacement is very expensive and not worth it despite which service center you opt for.
Samsung Water Damage Repair
- Water corrosion is the worst repair. One reason being, it is difficult to estimate the repair cost. We can only diagnose the degree of damage your phone sustained in our service center. While a little splash may not damage your phone, most smartphones cannot survive even 10 minutes in the rain.
- Note that the phone repair cost includes chemical wash only. It does NOT include repair cost for Samsung phone’s spoiled parts replacement. A chemical wash will lengthen the lifespan of your phone. Do not leave your Samsung phone un-serviced after coming into contact with water – the symptoms may appear after some time.
- If you prefer having a faster Samsung phone repair, we are your best choice!
- Do note that water damage repair is most effective if it briefly drops into freshwater. If your Samsung was dropped into seawater or salt water, the chances of successful repair are slim in this case.
All of smartcell technologies Samsung repairs come with a three month warranty as standard to give you peace of mind and confidence.